Friday 13th – Monday 23rd December
Take the family to the heart of Narnia at the student-produced musical version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Four children – Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy – are evacuated from London during the Blitz to stay in a rambling country house. One day, whilst exploring Lucy stumbles across a curious wardrobe, a gateway to a mysterious world and the adventure begins. For the land of Narnia lies under the power of the White Witch who has cast a terrible spell where it is forever winter, but never Christmas – and very quickly the children find themselves caught up in a deadly struggle between good and evil..
The Lincoln Company, made up of graduating students of the Lincoln School of Performing Arts, perform this musical version of the CS Lewis classic at the LPAC, originally commissioned by the Royal Shakespeare Company. The performance takes place in-the-round, surrounded by the audience, giving a unique and exciting point of view.
Including a large cast, digital projection and even puppetry, this will be a festive treat for the whole family.
LPAC, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN6 7TS
For further information tel: 01522 837600
- School Games provides start to pupils’ sporting journeys
- Young stars take centre stage at City Festival
- Lincoln Schools dinner specialist gears up for expansion
- VISITING ST MARK’S – SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!
- TREASURE-hunters from across the world are joining in with the search for gold in East Lindsey.