Friday 13th – Monday 23rd December
Take the family to the heart of Narnia at the student-produced musical version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Four children – Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy – are evacuated from London during the Blitz to stay in a rambling country house. One day, whilst exploring Lucy stumbles across a curious wardrobe, a gateway to a mysterious world and the adventure begins. For the land of Narnia lies under the power of the White Witch who has cast a terrible spell where it is forever winter, but never Christmas – and very quickly the children find themselves caught up in a deadly struggle between good and evil..
The Lincoln Company, made up of graduating students of the Lincoln School of Performing Arts, perform this musical version of the CS Lewis classic at the LPAC, originally commissioned by the Royal Shakespeare Company. The performance takes place in-the-round, surrounded by the audience, giving a unique and exciting point of view.
Including a large cast, digital projection and even puppetry, this will be a festive treat for the whole family.
LPAC, University of Lincoln, Brayford Pool, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN6 7TS
For further information tel: 01522 837600
- Mary Mouse welcomes younger visitors to The Workhouse, Southwell
- The Deep in Hull is preparing for the arrival of 10 Gentoo penguins
- £113K TO MAKE WISHES COME TRUE
- School bell rings to mark the start of world’s biggest school wildlife survey
- FUN, ADVENTURE, THRILLS & SPILLS FOR ALL THE FAMILY IN 2014